Again, I got this from my sil's niece,
Rachel. For some reason it struck me HILARIOUSLY funny! Could it be the countless misspelled words? or maybe the run on sentences that run for miles? Could it be my lack of words and barely remembering my own name? I have to say I was hoping for at least middle school or high school! Atlas, I regress! Could someone please pass the baby food and bibs! LOL
However, my photography blog is a post graduate college level. My recipe blog is middle school. I understand now that the fewer words I say the more intelligent I appear! SO TRUE SO TRUE! You have no idea!!!

Movie Reviews
5 comments:
I lOVE IT...Check out my score
Every time I come to your blog, I am so RELAXED by the Hawaiian (sp?) music....thank you for the ear candy!
Hello there. I found your blog from Alice Golds and I took the test! That is great!
I did this one a while back and I was PRE-SCHOOL!!!
That is why I don't have it on my blog!
My blog is junior high level. I try to say as little as possible and post alot of pictures. That must be why. I'm sure if I wrote all the thought in my head the reading level would be lowered. I love reading your blog.
That was fun!! I'm glad to know with my college education that I was able to pass as a high school student- I want my tuition money back...
Post a Comment