23 June 2008

TAGGED AGAIN

3 JOYS
1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
2. Family
3. A clean house

3 fears
1. Losing one of my children
2. insects, bugs, anything that slithers
3. praying in public (give me a talk any day)

3 Goals
1. Getting fit
2. Eliminating all debt
3. Serve a couples mission

3 Current obsession/ Collection
1. I am obsessed with blogging, I mean journaling.
2. Twilight Series.
3. My children (sad but true) It kills me if they are in something and I might miss it or can't go to it, no matter how small it is.

3 Random Surprises about me
1. I get easily annoyed and bore quickly.
2. I am a perfectionist and a procrastinator, I work better under pressure.
3. I like mayonaise and ketchup sandwhiches

You should tag 5 people but no one on my blog roll likes to do tags. If you choose to, leave a comment

9 comments:

Jan said...

Blogging/Journaling, its the same.

I love the quote you have at the top of your blog. I might have to use that on my side bar. It is why I blog. Why do I not enjoy a pencil? I am so visual of a person though.

Random #2. Isn't that funny how perfectionist procrastinate. It goes hand in hand. I have never tried a mayonaise and ketchup sandwich before. Hmmmm....

Redhoodoos said...

Love your blog! I can't stay and browse right now - but I will be back! And I know some fun online competitive games we can play - and I'll kick your butt - I MEAN we'll enjoy a nice friendly competition. ;)

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

gretchen said...

mayo and ketcup interesting. I knew you people liked rice and mayo. My brother's family are mayo people too!
I liked this tag-You did good. I never feel like my tags are any good that's why I don't do them!

Cynthia said...

okay,
3 joys:
breakfast
lunch
dinner
3 fears:
being outside
being outside in a naturey place
being outside, UP HIGH, in a naturey place
3 goals:
staying inside
reading every book on the planet
trying every recipe stacked on the counter next to the stove
3 obsessions/collections:
Huh???? I do not collect, I throw away!
I am obsessed with books
and dessert
3 Random surprises:
I hate to have my toes touched
I hate flying
But, I miss needing to have a current passport

Cynthia said...

oh, I am also mucho confused with everyones new name.

Devri said...

Ok that was great, thanks for playing. Hmm can I steal every idea that you have on your blog, maybe I should be my own person but I love your book, are you going to have it published or just for fun, I also do this for my journal, and think that is a great idea.. Thanks for letting me be a copycat- And Hey, is that house yours, holy crapola, can we come live with you? No I am not jelous, I love our 1 bedroom hut..:}

Natelli Johnston said...

Mayo and ketchup sandwiches, like that's all?

Unknown said...

Somebody tagged me to do this, but I can't remember who. I like it. I should do it.

ADDollhouse said...

Ketchup sandwiches... You are SO Hawaiian. *rolls eyes* All my Poly roomies did that. BLECK! Hee hee!

ANYWAY, I will do this meme too.