WHY I BLOG??

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "Gordon B. Hinckley

Come follow me, we can get lost together but we will have FUN!

11 November 2011

Beauty's Senior Pics

I have not taken my camera out for a very long time! Beauty asked for a few pics! We will take her senior pictures at a few parks and she would like some urban pictures taken in the city but these were on our property at the house. I have really enjoyed the beauty of our place here in St. Louis. It is always fun with her infront of  my lens.
I can't wait until we take some head shots!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
MK,senior

4 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

I luv it cuzzy!!! you are so blessed to have such a gorgeous daughter and a great talent at capturing her beauty :)

Sue said...

Hello my friend. What a beautiful daughter.

Have missed you and your blogging.

Sue said...

Hello my friend. What a beautiful daughter.

Have missed you and your blogging.

JennyLynn said...

Her senior pictures a wonderful. Roo has yet to do hers. I did not want to pay for the standard stuff that the school offers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin