03 April 2008

BAREFOOT

Well, at least I am barefoot and NOT pregnant! I took this survey and this is what kind of shoe I am. I think I would normally be offended if I wasn't Hawaiian. But, seriously people what choices does someone who is the owner of SIZE 12 WIDE boats get to wear??? I have to look really hard and spend some dollars for style. Payless seems to be my only insta shoe place. Zappos if I would like shoes in 2 days but when I buy an outfit I want a shoe NOW. For the most part I do agree with the description. I go around barefoot almost always. I am who I am and I like it, if you don't you will be the one who will have to keep on steppin'. Judgemental! I try not to judge but I hold my personal judgements. I should work at my own business. I guess that is why I didn't work foreva and a day and when I do work I hate it. LOL





You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



You are very comfortable in your own skin.

You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.



Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.



You should live: Somewhere warm



You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a flip flop, but you will have to come to my blog to see why I don't agree.

Unknown said...

i'm barefoot too!!!!!!!