This was so much fun for me! Thank you so much for commenting. The winner was based on one point for each comment left on a post. That was the largest requirement!
Top commenters were: Jan, Pam, Bren,Michelle,RhondaLou, Wendy,Piko,Jillene, Merrianne,Kristal,Barb,Dawn,Heather, Marivic,Memott,Marrianne,CJ,Mikki and JennyS, Whoopsiedaisie,KitchenDitcher,Shaila,and Scrappy. They each logged in minimum of 15 comments or more.
There was a THREE way TIE! for comments.
Thank you all for commenting.
From their there points were given to whomever advertised it on their blog. This was not necessary but I awarded extra points. and I asked for your favorite candy bar.
No one chose my favorite candy bar. This year it is the 100 Grand bar, formally known as the $100000 bar!
Three additional entries a piece were added to the top three commenters and the following names were given an additional two entries. Everyone who entered the contests names were entered. RANDOM SELECTOR CHOSE
::drum roll please::
PAM
Congrats Pam, Please contact me at flyinhawaiian@bellsouth.net.
I plan on doing another giveaway. Next time there will be less requirements.
************************************************************************************
THIS CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY!!
At exactly 4:42 on October 15, 2007 I emerged into blog land a beautiful bright eyed virgin to the blogging community. I was born of goodly parents and was blessed with wonderful computer genetic skills. I love blogging.
My sil, was the one who delivered me into this wonderful world and guess what she didn't even spank my hiney! She was trained under the newer delivery methods. (kinda bummed about that, HA, get it, BUMMED?)"
AT WORK we were EACH given $100 in our checks for on time departures and bags arriving with passengers. Sharing the love is a good thing.
In honor of my BLIRTHDAY I am choosing to do a GIVE AWAY!
It is a $50 American Express card
Is it Free?? Not exactly. Here are the THREE little things you need to do. HELLO! It's $50.00! Fifty dollars to make you holla, I get paid to do the... never mind.
1. Leave a comment- Tell me how you found me
2. Tell me what your favorite candybar is.
3. Leave me lots of comments on various posts.
Link me if you like, but not necessary
I LOVE those who re-visit my blog and leave me comments on future posts. Your name will be entered as many times as you leave a relevant comment. Not, HI, Bye, etc.
THAT's WHAT I WOULD DO!RANDOM PICKER will choose at MIDNIGHT on the 15th of NOVEMBER.
162 comments:
Wait. I forgot the rules already.
I found you thru Dearest Gretchen.
Snickers. It is a meal in itself.
And...shout out! Holla!
Hey Mother Goose!!!
golly goo goo... i can't remember how i found you!! i think YOU found ME! ♥
you are one of my FAVORITES and i'm NOT just saying that because you are having this GIVEAWAY....
you know i love ya!
my favorite Candy Bar??? KING SIZE SNICKERS!!!! heck yeeeahhh!!!!
Love it Goose. You rock the blog world.
You found me through my son's long hair post. I loved that you understood that post so well. :)
My favorite candy bar is dark dove bar.
My reason I keep coming back to you is because you got my back. :)
I linky you now.
Hey Goose...
I love snickers!!
How did I find you.... you found me!
I would LINK you, but dang it that LOWERS MY CHANCE TO WIN!!!!
I am all about the odds!!!
But... sigh.... maybe I should, just cause your blog is a gem, and it isnt about the monry after all now is it????
I found Pam through Jan and it was because of your trip and your posts about leprosy.
Most of my blogging peeps were brought to me through the love of Jan! They would comment to her and then I would make a comment and voila, INSTA friends!
I linked you, but I need to go fix a typo... good grief you would think I would proof read
(If I win.... give it to Kell K, they could use it more than me)
Hi! I came here by way of Jan! And I'm so glad I did. What a fun blog you have! And Happy Blirthday!
My favorite candy bar (there are many) is a TWIX.
I plan to back over and over!!!
I think you had commented on my blog through mormon Mommy blogs!
But...big fan of the TWIX candy bar! Love it... that and Junior mints!
What a fun contest - aren't you the one that is supposed to be receiving the gifts! What a GIVER!
If I win give it to me... I am from a tongan famili, so I need it for the ho ho ho....
(no ho ho's but santa ho ho. ;)
I found you from the grace of our Heavenly Father..
(I don't remember, come on, I can't remember my childrens birthday woman).
Ofa lahi Atu Aupito!!!!!!!!
I am not aloud to eat candybars right now, so your killing me smalls.
It would have to be dove milkchocolate candy bar.. Y-U-M
I will shout you out and throw you up in my tab giveaway. you are soo kind, now just turn off your random and pick me would ya!!!!!
OK, you are linked and I went back and fixed my spelling errors! I just need to look at the screen when I type already!!
Have a great blog birthday
What an interesting way to get more comments! Even though you always have tons! I'd comment even without the prize :)
I found you through trusty google. We spent a fun year on a SAHM group years ago, and I just wondered if you might have a blog! Lucky for me, you did. I've enjoyed catching up with you and your family.
My fav candy is a take 5 bar. Nothing beats the sweet and salty taste!
Happy blogging birthday! Oh, I love your new background! Wherever did you find it ;)
Happy Blirthday and what a fun way to celebrate!!!!
Ok so can I play too since we're related? Or is there one of those crazy no relatives rules?
Anyways just incase. . . you found me from Leo's blog and I love love love fruit and nut cadbury bars. . . mmmmm!
love you and and don't forget tag your it. . . 8tag. . .can't wait to see what you post!
alohanui!
That is a golden egg Goose!
Let's see, how did I find you? Haven't you always been in my life? I can't remember. I saw you everywhere I went, and one day I left a comment, or you left a comment....anyway I'm here to stay!
Candybar - my absolute fave isn't really a candy bar, it's Ethel M's Buttery Pecan Brittle, mmmmm.....
Love the birthday music!
You are way to generous!! I found you from Merrianns blog. I loved you picture from one of her comments and clicked onto yours and laughed my head off! LOVE your blog! My favorite candy bar switches monthly. Last month it was snickers. This month I think it is Butterfinger. Yum! I have different taste buds...they change on me.
Thanks for leaving such nice comments! You always make my day!
I am another visitor by way of Jan!
Can't wait to check out the rest of your blog . . .
Happy Blogaversary!
I found you through Jan and you came and visited my site.
Happy Blogaversary
I found you through Pam's sight.
I love peanut M&M
Happy Birthday!
Kaylynn
hey!! how fun! but i'm not sure how to pick just one c-bar... kit kat... 3 musketeers... peanut butter m&ms...
First things first - I am never allowed to be entered in a giveaway for the rest of my blogging life - I have been spoiled enough!
That said - I honestly can't remember how I found your blog - haven't we always been blogging friends???
My favorite candybar is twix, yum.
Happy blogaversary!!!!
P.S. (I repeat my not being allowed to enter clause)
and say I am so glad you started blogging!!!!
Can't wait to see how many honking geese you get for this one!
Mmmm,I love Reeses!
Happy Blirthday! I'm so glad you started your blog, because I love reading it!
p.s. my favorite candybar is Butterfinger.
p.p.s. I'm not sure if I can remember how you found me, I mean, I found you. One of the two, through our many mutual bloggy friends, I'm sure!
p.p.p.s. sorry for all the comments, trying to increase my chances, you know...
I just wanted to say that you've been linked on my blog, forever, but I'll give you a little shout out for your giveaway too.
I think I found your blog through blogstalker or at least through one of his followers.
Also my fav candy bar is payday or snickers, can't decide...depends on the day.
Lastly, I always leave you comments. Whether you're giving somethin' away or NOT. Cuz I'm cool like dat!
ohhh wait. Someone else mentioned twix...yah I think that's my fav
SWEET....MOTHER! LOL
Let's see how I found you in blog land...well, I saw you on Molly Mormon and Merrianne's page.
I thought I knew you because well, I had already met you..and well, you took awesome pictures of my grand kids...which are on your blog, I might add, and which I so loving seeing them....okay, well was that long enough!
Candy...White Chocolate Lindt truffles. YUMMY! But wait that's not a bar...so Butterfingers or 3 Musketeers...either one would do.
And comments...oh I'll give you some comments.
And lastly congrats on your blogiverary! I got a little button coming your way! How many enteries can I get for that???? LOL
So, I just clicked on you from Wendyburd, and lo and behold, it's a giveaway!!! I knew saying my morning prayers this morning would pay off!
My favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter cups. They were created by God himself.
I'm adding you to my Reader. I'm an excellent stalker.
Happy Blirthday!!! I'm glad you found your way into Blog Land! I enjoy reading your blog. My favorite candy bar is Hershey w/almonds.
Wazzup Aunt Chrys! I could use some money!
My favorite candy bar is ummmmmm hmmmmm? I'll have to go with Hershey Milk Chocolate!
Peace Out and pick your favorite nephew ( that's me!)
Sincerely and needing extra cash,
Sam I Am
Wow! Did I pick the right time to become a loyal stalker, or what?!?
I could certainly use some extra cash right now! Pick me! Pick me!
OOOOOH! I almost forgot the candy bar part. I have a couple of favorites:
1. Godiva chocolate bar with raspberry filling
2. Usually THAT choice is too decadent (and expensive), so I also enjoy Take 5. Pretzels, caramel, peanut butter and chocolate? What could top that?
3. If I'm trying to be a good girl and limit my fat intake, I'll settle for a Charlston Chew. But those take a lot of work to eat.
I don't what I would do with $50! I can't remember the last time I saw all that together!
I saw your blog link from Jan. I love the colors though -- I think I'll be coming back!
Dang it! I'm pretty bad at following directions, apparently...
How did I find you? You posted on my blog after linking to me via one of our mutual mormon mommy blogging buddies. If I win the $50, I'll KNOW it was fate that brought you to my random musings!
(That made me sound a little psycho didn't it?)
BTW, I had to post that last comment twice because my computer froze up on me. So I figure that counts as another entry. So here's another comment for ya!
Hi Goose. Love the festive style of your blog today. It is sooo charming - just like my friend the Goose.
Ummm - let's see - I think you came to my blog through Jan when I had a giveaway and I've stalked you ever since.
My fave candy bar is a tie between Snickers and Reese's Peanut Buttah cups.
But I'm not officially entering your giveaway because I just won the motherload of chocolate on Lisa's blog. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!
I found you on my blog! My absolute favorite candy bar is Snickers Almond....mmmmm that is sounding so good right now! What a great giveaway!
Melissa
Happy Birthday!
I am here from McEwens.
I have been seriously blogging since August. I love it and am addicted. Such a creative outlet for me;) I look forward to looking over your blog. My fav candy bar-snickers. Peace;)
These are so much fun!!!
Ok, now I think I found you via my SIL Jennifer H, but to be honest now I dont remember - sorry....
Favorite candy bar, oh, favorite is there such a thing or can I just say anything with chocolate in it around it one it????
ok, If I have to choose one - its Lindt Excellence - Dark, Orange Instense.......
WOW thats a mouthful!!! Its beautiful dark chocolate with pieces of orange and almond slivers - TO DIE FOR!!!
I dont know how to do the linkey thingy, but funnily enough I added you to my sidebar last week!!!!
Okay, I love peanut buttery and caramaly things. Like RPB and Milk Duds.
And I am you Sister-in-Law.
I found you at Gretchen and Steve's wedding back in Dallas. ANd I have fond memories of that night. After the open house we went out to Whataburger.
At midnight!
I had never been to a fast food joint at a non meal time. I had never really done ANYTHING that wasn't predictable and by the book.
But that is NOT (oops, I almost wrote your name here!) style.
I am still trying to be more relaxed. Maybe you should ask my family if it is working!LOL
This is why the rules to my giveaway were so simple. I have short term and long term memory loss and I can't remember the rules long enough to click on the leave a comment button! Oh the angst!
I have seen you on almost everybody elses blog I stalk but you seem so cool and beloved I have never felt worthy to click on your name! I found you through Pam and you totally sucked me in--your family and posts are wonderful!
Snickers--does it mean something creepy that so many of us like them?
Hope you had an awesome blirthday--I am gald to have found you--hope you don't mind if I stalk and leave these really long, rambling comments....
Happy Birthday! I remeber visiting your blog from my sister Jenn H., I hope you are having a wonderful birthday, what a neat thing you're doing here. Please don't enter me, though - save it and add one more for my sister! Loves, MIchelle :)
Happy blirthday! (I love all of the creative ways that bloggers come up with to celebrate!)
I've looked at your blog a few times via some of your clever comments on Jan's blog. And I think you entered to win an apron from me on my bloggiversary.
I love the pictures of your family in the sidebar. Beautiful!
My favorite candy bar is hands down a Milky Way. Some people might be bored by the nougat and caramel, but to me it is PERFECTION!
This is a great giveaway. Is it greedy of me to come out and say I REALLY hope I win????
(notice I REALLY like all CAPS when I post...I'm silly like that ;)
Michelle and Pam, how sweet of you to offer it to others. The gift that keeps giving.
Kanoe I won't forget the tag.
Frump you are very deserving of all the luv, even the one in the back of my car! Redhoodoos, don't feel bad about entering! what better desert to go with chocolate!
Purple Diva- You ROCK! thank you so much for my prezzie!
I love you Sam! I hope you get it too. Can we rig Random Selector?
Cynthia, I remember Whattaburger! LOL, I knew that NIGHT that I liked you INSTANTLY!!
Lisaloo- You have my heart! I love to comment too! and I love you even more for following! I'm off to check you out. oops, I guess I'm the stalker now.
Oh my goodness. Happy Blirthday!!
Too sweet, a giveaway. Well, let's see, I know I'd seen you around on Merrianne's blog, and I did leave a comment last week, but then you found me (also thru Merrianne's blog I think). So thanks!!
I love Butterfingers!!
And, I'm gonna' go link you up right now on my sidebar!
girl- you know how i found you...and let me ask you this? is that flippin' new kids on your music player? LOL
happy bday...we're getting that much closer to the old folks home! woo hoo!
oh crud i forgot to tell you what my favorite candy bar is...i am so ADD sometimes (and i don't even believe in ADD. please! they've got a diagnosis and a prescription for everything these days, even absent-mindedness? gimme a break...gimme a break...break me off a piece of that...hold on, that is NOT my fave candy bar. hmmm...my fave is prolly a TWIX. yum
I'm diggin the new layout!
I found your through LDS women bloggers. I actually remember looking at your blog months ago thinking it was cool and I liked your music. But I was still in my naughty lurker days, and it's hard to leave comments on blogs you don't know when you're still new to blogging.
Anyway. I'm glad I found you and just went for it. I LOVE your blog and that you have such a deep love for your family. I see that more everytime I stop by.
Favorite candy bar - junior mints or raisinets.
And I've NEVER won a giveaway. If random generator picks Frumpy, she said I could have it. =D
Pick me. Choose me. Love me.
(To be clear, frumps didn't give her hypothetical winnings to me. I just want to win and will say anything to improve those odds!)
I found you from Pam's blog! But, I'm like Hanzel and Gretal. I need bread crumbs or cookie crumbs to find my way around the bloggy world.
Happy Blirthday to you!
As much as I like chocolate, I don't have a favorite candy bar but I love See's chocolates! The most amazing chocolate candy there is!
You found me through Pam & it's been buds at first comment ever since!!!
I went & bought the ingredients for a few of your recipes.. Since I still don't know how to tell a good egg plant. I didn't go for that one.
Like if you sqeeze it will something goosh out at me if it's to ripe? Why is it a egg plant? Not a purple plant?
So you are just too sweet to give a give away. I know I could use the card to fill your Christmas stocking with goodies!!!
I didn't say Congrats. CONGRATS ON YOUR BLOG ANNIVERSARY.
Happy Birthday to YOU!!! This is your day:)I am so happy for you♥
I found you through Spencer:D
My favorite candy is Peanut-Butter Twix-MMMmmmmm!!!!
You'll find your link on my blog-YAHOO!!! LOve reading your blog!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!!! With all we are going thru with my dad... and my sister in law is being a jerk to me. It is so hard living so far away.... I am flying out on Friday though to be with my parents for a while. It is their 52nd anniversary this coming Sunday! Anyway... TMI, I kwnow... sorry.
BTW, I am a retard. Sorry!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND!!!! I AM SO GLAD I "KNOW" YOU!!!!
oh Bren, you know how to play this game! I love it! Shaila, do not apologize at all! It wasn't TMI and I am glad you get to fly out and be with your parents! GRRRrrr to the sil!
You don't hit me as one that likes rules! Am I right?
But I guess we all have to live with them.
Here goes...
I found you when you left comments on my blog. Thanks for that. I fell in love with your blog the minute I read the first line.
My favorite candy bar is... Snickers. But I don't eat them ... unless someone gives me one, then it is gone in about 3.4 seconds.
What was the last thing...? I forgot.
Oh, I just went and read the rules again. Leave you lots of comments. Okay. Dokay. You got it babe.
PS. I must not win this until I get this quilt to you. I will be mailing it tomorrow. Sorry to take so long. I just have been overwhelmed with Jim being sick and all. But it is ready to go and you will have it soon. m
I linked to you from Jan. My favorite candy bar is no longer around - anyone remember the Marathon Bar - chocolate and caramel and in a twisted shape? I am astonished with how creative so many people are in the blogging world. I have so much to learn. Your blog is fabulous.
Hey M.G....where I found you...well maybe Kristina, but thru sheer LUCK too! *hugs* Ummm fave candy bar....oh toughie, sooo many....maybe 3 Musketeers... and I always leave comments! You're my friend!! *hugs*
Ohh and just to clarify...there's also peanut M&M's,Twix,Butterfingers,Kit-Kats,Raisinets,Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar (ooohhhh SO good!),Reeses PB cups, and SO many more....I like candy...said the diabetic. ROFL!
You are tooo funny Mother Goose-- Have you read the Midnight Sun stuff on Stephenie Meyer's website. Someone leaked it and she published what she had on her site. She says that it is on hold indefinitely, but I hope she finishes and publishes it, because it is her best book by far. I love the world from Edward's perspective--I guess because I love Edward. I will have to post on it... Shannon
Hi,
First of all, Happy birthday.
I read you blog as often as I can.
I found you through our email group and the link to your recipe blog is on my blog.
My favorite candy bar is Whitman's Weight Watchers, Caramel Crunch...at least for the moment.
I met you through The View!! And followed over to blogging land, I did not know we are supposed to track our blog birthday's...heck another birthday to keep track of. :) My favorite candy bar is a Russal Strover's DREAM WHIP - YUMMY!
You found me...I think...LOL! I know we read several of the same blogs, but I think the first time I visited your blog was after you visited mine. You had read a comment I left on Frumpy's blog about her hawaiian pjs and visited me from there. Glad you did...
My favorite candy bar is a Peppermint Patty!
i'm ok to not win but i just wanted to comment on your blog. love you cuz
Hey!! I found you through Katie (KTMAY). My favorite candy bar is Almond Joy. I am going to add you to my blog list--I am a REALLY good blog stalker!
FYI--I am having a giveaway right now too--it is for jewelry that is handmade from wood beads, nuts, shells, etc. so check it out!!
Man you are fast!! I am still reading your blog and commenting on older posts!! Thanks for the shout out!! You now have 3 entries!!
I have known you for eons, well 10 years anyway. We have been through a number of phone calls and seminary discussions and still I can say "I pleadge allegience to the blog of ... " You are a great friend.
Snickers Almond is my favorite
You are my main blog.
You found me, like the shepard that finds the lost lamb and brings them back to the fold.... he he just kidding.
It was love at first sight.
You left a bunch of nice comments and I've followed you ever since. I can't remember who followed who first. Ahhh.
Anything that contains chocolate.
Thanks for all the lovely comments.
Hi MG,
I am not interested in a prize but I did want to tell you how very much I enjoy your blog. I have it already posted on my blog so I can follow it every day. Shiloah - Homemaking cottage, I found you there. She is amazing, just like you. I am in American Samoa so I love your humor. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for making my days a bright spot.
Um, I don't remember how I found you...
Snickers is favorite candy bar, but I do not discriminate when it comes to chocolate...I also dig M&M's and Twix (caramel and pb) and Reese's and Mr. Goodbar...it's all good.
I don't get to check other's blogs often, but I do have you linked :)
(OH, and my bday is tomorrow *17th* Yeehaw!!)
First things first....
HHHHAAAPPPYYYY BBBIIIRRRTTTHHHDDAAYYYY To you!
Secondly....
I can't remember who found who first but I do know that I always admired your sweet comments on Tammy's blog!
Third...
Favorite candy bar, either a snickers or a whatchamacallit!
Thanks for the opportunity and have a great day!
I think that you actually found me... I don't know how though.
I like Take 5's. Those are some yummy goodness! Chocolate carmel covered pretzels. Yum.
I can't remember what else I was supposed to do.
May the force be with me to win!
I almost missed this one!!!! You know I'm a faithful commenter, but last time I guess your blog was still under construction because I couldn't read your post. The words were imposed on the pictures. Lame excuse I know. But, hey, you know who your faithful fans are. That's me saying Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! :-)
You are so generous---sharing the wealth and all.
HOLY CANOLI!!!
I found you through Cj, the purple diva. I met you when you came to take pictures of her grandkids!!
As for my favorite candy bar...that would be TWIX!!
And I will be linking you on my page!! And I got LOTS of comments!! LOL!~
K...girl...you are linked on my page!!
I found you through McEwens, who is, indeed, lowering her odds of winning by sharing, but that's the kind of person Pam is. We love Pam.
And even though I've sworn off chocolate for a year, I would have to admit that my favorite candy bar changes on a regular basis. When I'm in a nutty mood, I go for the Pay Day or the Snickers. When I'm in a dark and mysterious mood (like once a month!) I go for the Milky Way Dark. When I feel like mixing things up a little, I go for Reese's PB cups.
Okay, I have to stop now because talking about all these candy bars is making me need some serious INTERVENTION!!!
Holy Moly Girlfriend! I don't have time to read 80 comments. So I am just telling you I'm trying your pizza bake thing. I came to get the recipe so I could follow it & not make up my own... Yes I'll leave the Kidney beans out of it!
It's so hot though, that I don't want to turn on the oven..
And can I just say I had to look at all the stupid biscuits at the store to find the ones you specified. I stood there for over 5 minutes reading all the labels trying to find them...
Hey Mama Goose, how ya doing? I could sure use that gift card for christmas. Lets see, I found you thru a post you made on the HSH group and have been coming to check you out ever since. My favorite candy bar is a Big Hunk. They are best after you have kept them in your pocket for a few hours and they have softened up. Great blog girl.
82 comments?!? I had better put in another one for good measure... The competition is steep!
Oh man I forgot about Almond Joys!! And Charleston Chews!! I love the tiny ones!! Mmmmmm
Found you from Firelein tomFoolery .
Favorite candy bar... too many to choose. I'm a HUGE candy fan! I love Twix and Butterfinger... Payday, 5th Avenue- an old school favorite! :)
I'll be back to visit your blog.. looks like a lot of fun. Off to comment on other posts!
$50 would be an AWESOME gift!! I'm so glad your having a birthday! Happy bday! My fav candy bar is Snickers! Love the look of your blog!
i need $50 to make me Holla...!
oh my gosh... i remember that "WILD" song!!!!!
you rock mother goose!
yeah... this is another ENTRY!
Happy Birthday Baby!!
Pick me!! I can be so easily bought for $50.00 lol
Tanja sent me 'cause she's awsome!!
My friend Billi had http://jillenecox.blogspot.com this link on her blog she was blog surfing, and I found your link on there. Please pick me!!
Also my favorite candy bar is King size or reg size caramello. MMM. Plus who wouldn't like them, they are made out the same chocolate as mini cadbury eggs!!
Liz
My sister gave me the link to your blog. :)
So hard to choose a favorite. I love any chocolate, but right now I'll say Skor.
Emily
emily_albrecht at hotmail dot com
First I want to say, I love this idea! It is great, it makes people actually read the blog. Good for you.
Also I love the Blirthday Word. Awesome. I will be linking you up to me, becuase hey I am cool to. I should be connected to cool people.
I found you by just hopping around. This is something I have never done. And I am glad I did. So I cant credit any one blog. My Favorite Candy Bar isnt a candy bar. It is Starburst. Am I a trader to Chocolate? Maybe. But I love the Pink ones the best anyway.
I hope that I win, becuase heck 50 bucks. Are you kidd'n me?
oh oh and orange jelly beans!!mmmm
Happy late B-day. So here I am...I came back for another visit and got a good laugh from your dog story. How I met you...I found you through my cousin's blog. And my favorite candy...reeces pb cups or ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!! Was that it??
Oh yeah...and I think I will add a link to you. Thanks.
Happy bday!
Not sure how I found you but I see Merrianne up there so I'm assuming that's how. :)
I'd have to say anything Reese's for the candy.
I'll peruse and comment now... :)
Yeah, I don't remember but I think you found me somehow. You inspired me to start my recipe blog, jenisrecipebox.blogspot.com.
My favorite candy bar, well that's a problem, I can't choose just one! Milky Way, Twix, Butterfinger.
Hey i found you blog on another blog who was doing a give away. My favorite candy bar is a Caramello. You kids are beautiful and what a fun way to blog stalk well you will here from me lots enjoy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You are too funny! love your BLOG!!! Thanks for a great giveaway!!!
;-)Brooke
Oh.....forgot to say that I found your blog over at Tanja from on that note's blog!! Yea.... so glad I found you and now I'm following ya! Thanks ;-)
well, i first found you on modern molly mormons. then you left me awesome possum comments on my blog, and told me about your recent doggy post. so i came, i read, i loved, i commented. my favorite candy bar is the almond joy, or perhaps the symphony bar with bits of yummy toffee pieces hidden in the scrumptious chocolate. mmmm.
I found your blog through Heather, who is a freind of mine from high school. I really enjoy reading your blog. My favorite candy bar is Milky Way Dark. I hope I win this thing! I need ANOTHER purse! Visit my blog sometime!
I found your blog through Jillene's.
I love Kit Kats.
I will be back to visit!
and I want to win!
---kelly
I found you via my friends blog... "I'm So Funny" Alice.
I love Reses Candy Bars
I will leave you lots more comments.
What a fun give-away. That's my kinda birthday celebration. I think the giving is definitely better than the receiving. Well, money is a GOOD thing to receive though.
I think that I found you on MMM, but I know we have both been to each others sites a few times. I love coming here, you always make me laugh!
My favorite candy bar? Hmmm, anything without nuts in it. I'm bit not huge on nuts, but I do like chocolate!
I'd probably say a milk choc. symphony bar.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
*hugs*
Count me in. Love your blog!
Oops. I just read the rules. Silly me. I found you through Jan (Crazy Lady on Road 80) and you also commented on my blog when I ziplined this spring. My favorite candybar is Twix. Actually, I LOVE all chocolate. Mmmmmm! Can't get enough.
awesome! what a fabulous giveaway.
1. i think, you found me.
2. my fave candy bar is a hmmmm, snickers,100grand,resses,butterfinger caramello,YORK. i like pretty much everything.
3. i already link to you. and i comment sometimes. and will REALLY try to keep up on commenting here from now on. love your blog. and i love love your comments!
and i am totally loving your new blog look.
Doh! I forgot Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels M.G.!! They are SO good, sweet AND salty...like me!LOL!
1. I've seen a link to your blog on several others, but today I came here via the link on Jillene's.
2. My favorite candybar(s) are Snickers and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
3. I just removed my link list from my blog because it was getting long and they were all in my reader anyway. So, I'll be adding you to my reader. I hope that's sufficient.
4. I will come back often and leave comments and try to be relevant. Asking for relevance from me is asking for a lot. We'll see if I'm capable of it.
5. This one wasn't required: Thanks for the opportunity to win $50.00 to make me holla.
I love your blog...Just found it from clicking here and there. I will link to you my family blog. Mine is not as exciting or interesting as yours! My favorite candy bar is hershey's w/ almonds. Have a blessed day!
I found you from your other blog solomon family delilghts, and by the way I love that site so much. You have so many yummy recipes. In fact, my husband loves it too!!! So thank you for that.
Hummmm, my favorite candy bar today is....Snickers! How original right??? It changes with my mood though!
You are pretty fun to read about in your blogs. Thanks for sharing all of your experiences too!
Let's see ... for the past 2 hours I have been clicking links from other's blogs. So I think I started at Pioneer Woman, clicked on someone that commented through there, ended up finding a gal who found my blog, clicked on a link from her page, and viola ... here I am! LOL
I have to give a shout out for the York Peppermint Patty. Those little patties just make me happy.
Now I'm gonna go looking around your blog, which will probably lead to more clicking on links and gosh, who knows where I'll end up. LOL I'll add ya to my blog roll so I can keep checking back.
Oh and your family is gorgeous!
Um... so I guess it never hurts to try to win $50 dollors!! I really like Reese's PB cups mmmmm hmm!!! And I'm jealous because you are totally blog savvy! I just started blogging and have no idea what I'm doing...
Anyways... It seems like your family is doing great...it's nice to see all the pics!!
I (PIKES PICKLES)
YOUR BLOG and....
I am totaly
going to shout out about it on
my blog
I wrote a post on my blog ! Please let me win...you have NO idea.
Oh - And I love Snickers.
I am a fan of reeses sticks. they are ubber yummy. as for your blog I got it from you been friends for awhile. Hope i win if not well i still love your blogg
cinn
Hi girl, I am already a follower, I found you through my sis in your ward of course! My fav candy bar is Snickers:) Happy Blirthday!
I found you on Brandon W blog
Reece's all the way
Holla
Don't forget one of your first blogging bff's.
I love Almond Roca...does that count as a candy bar...and I am absolutely positive that I could use $50 more than anyone else that will commment on your blog!!!
just letting you know i am shouting you out tomorrow. hope it's enough to put my name over the edge.
oh, and my favorite candy bar is symphony.
Hi Mother Goose!
I am not entering this contest because you just sent me a beautiful gift, but I am posting it up on my goods blog!
http://themamahoodsgoods.blogspot.com
I will be posting up pics of baby in the outfit and blankie soon! Thanks for your love and support and the sweet an adorable gifts!! Happy Belated b-day!! (Knowing your personality makes me excited that our little one was born around the same time!) I am loving the jams on your blog too!!
I LOVE Milky Way Midnights. Happy b-day!
hey, this is my first time to check out your blog. me likey! i found you through mindi(word to your mother). my fave candy bar is 3 musketeers. thanks for making such a fun giveaway and allowing complete strangers like me to enter. woohoo! :) p.s. you really don't have to do a random number generator. you could always just pick me;)
This is my first visit to your blog--I jumped over from MIndi's. Can't wait to read your posts.
Favorite candy bar--Reese's by far!
Hi. First time visitor. Found you via Mindi's shout out. My favorite candy bar is Reese's Peanut Butter cup. (Love the music playing right now.)
Found you from Mindi.
My favorite candy is not a bar, but peanut butter m&Ms. does that count?
Found you through Word to Your Mother.
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :)
I follow "word to your mother" blog and that's how I found you! My favorite candy bar (right now) is Milky Way. I just started blogging and it's HARD! All I do is look at everyone elses! Congratulatons!
I follow "word to your mother" blog and that's how I found you! My favorite candy bar (right now) is Milky Way. I just started blogging and it's HARD! All I do is look at everyone elses! Congratulatons!
What a generous giveaway!
I found you through Word to Your Mother.
My fave is Milky Way Midnight.
See you on some other posts!!! :)
Yeah, baby Yeah! I think your blog is great and I found you through Word to your mother! I love her site so naturally, I love yours too. My favorite candybar would have to be either twix or kit kat. I love chocolate and caramel. Kit kat just has that crunch that is soooo good. Anywho...glad I found ya and HAPP HAPPY Birthday!
This is my first visit to your blog. Looks fun. Found you from Word to Your Mother (Mindi is rad!)
Anyway sign this girl up. I love 100 grand candy bars the most. Or Reeses.
I also found you from Word to Your Mother (Mindi).
I love all the Halloween things on your blog.
I also found you from Word to Your Mother (Mindi).
I love all the Halloween things on your blog.
I also found you from Word to Your Mother (Mindi).
I love all the Halloween things on your blog.
Hi I found you through Mindi's blog! Great give away. I am doing one as well. Mosey on over to my blog to check it out.
oh and favorite candybar. Is a plain hersey's chocolate bar. Yummy!
found you through the mamahood -
fave candy - apple green jolly ranchers!
Doesn't matter if I win, just glad to have found your fun site.
Happy Halloween!
Firelein sent me. $50 OKAY? I don't have time for contests, but $50...I'll make time. AND bonus! I like your blog...Whoop!
I found you through Mindi. One of my favorite candy is a skor bar. I love your blog, espically the background.
I found you through Mindi's blog. My favorite candy bar is imaginary. It's a cross between Mounds and Almond Joy...coconut, almonds, DARK chocolate. So in leiu of that, I eat Twix.
will stop by again to comment more. Cheers!
Here is my shout out! Money please~ that would make my holiday!
Got this link from Dolly's blog
I want it I want it~!
Great giveaway!
Well hello there!
I found you through Shark Bait's blog, and I'm awfully glad I did! :)
Hmmmm...favorite candy? That's kinda like asking me which one of my kids is my favorite... I like them all, for different reasons.
The candies I like best, though, are Baby Ruth, Almond Joy, and Turtles. But, I'll only admit that if you twist my arm! :)
hooray for new blogs to stalk. found you through your mother...i mean word to your mother-mindi.
favorite candy bar? just one? geez- i'll go with snickers cuz it satisfies. i'll be back- dont you worry!
I found you through Merrianne and CJ, the Purple Diva :D
I LOVE Reese's PB Cups...yummy!
You have such a happy blog full of gratitude. I just love that!
Chrys! Shut your mouth!!!! You have 163 comments! I'm TOTALLY jealous!!!! I have never gotten more than like, 19. lol Obviously I know you in real life, that's how I met you and you took adorable pictures of my kiddos. :) Plus I'm just cool, and I'm a follower anyway, so you KNOW you wanna give it to me... since I just bought a house and I'm totally broke now. LOL
Oh and I'm not really a candy eater ... so I can't think of my favorite candy. If I had to pick one, it'd be starburst. (sorry I TOTALLY forgot about the naming your favorite candy part. lol)
Cool give away !! I found you through Word To Your Mother. My fav candy bar is Symphony with toffee and almonds. I could use $50. Pick me or please please please. Thanks
My friend Liz sent me to you and I love your blog look! My favorite candy bar is Kit Kat big Kat and I can't wait to peruse your blog. Thanks for the generosity!! sharlacarbine at gmail dot com
I came over from A Cup of Joy blog.
My favorite candy is Twix.
Love the halloween witch & scarecrow! I'm ready for football season to be over too! LOL
Hello! Happy Day! I found you from Cup of Joy and have been having fun snooping your blog! CANDY - Hmmmm pick one favorite? Oh please I have lots - mainly any good chocolate! Ok so pick one how about lindoor truffles YUM! I also linked you on my blog if you want to check it out and perhaps vote for my DD's photo's
I found you through my friend Kristal at The Art of Life. My candy bar right now would be Twix.
Fun blog!
Love the blog! Off to check out more posts. And my favorite candy bar is Take 5. The best candy bar EVER!!
You know what? I have no idea how I found you. I am sure it was through another blog's blogroll, but I can't remember who, I just know I love your blog. My favorite candybar is Butterfingers. But trying to be good. Hard with Halloween candy haunting me.
Hi. I found you round-about through Traveling Treasures. I like a Snickers or Hershey Dark Chocolate. I'll be checking out your blog too!
Post a Comment